Thursday, April 4, 2019

Missing A Day 2 and 3




So, yeah, I missed yesterday but it was still a great day for me.  Many things have happened in the past year that, currently I don't want to talk about. Some of it is still ongoing but there have been many things I have learned on this journey.

Let's see. Yesterday ~ my day 2, I finally decided that I was getting back on my bike.  I did. It was a short ride but I did it and that was the most important thing.

Things learned.

1.  Your fear grows as long as you feed it.

2.  It is possible to do what you think you can not do.

3.  One step at a time.  That's all it takes.

4.  You have to overcome in your mind before your body can act.

5.  Believe in yourself.


Jonesy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Missing A Day 2 and 3

So, yeah, I missed yesterday but it was still a great day for me.  Many things have happened in the past year that, currently I don'...